(COMING LATE 2020) Carambar Caramel Box – 180 pieces
Carambar Caramel : This individually wrapped caramel candy has been a favorite of French kids since the 1950’s. And French adults are easily tempted too: nothing like Carambar to bring back childhood memories. Carambar is also a great pastry ingredient!
Carambar Caramel are made by La Pie Qui Chante (litterally, the Singing Magpie), one of the most popular French candy brands
- 25 caramel caramels
- 150 g butter
- 10 cl of milk
- 150 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 160 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 180 °, thermostat 6.
- Melt 20 carambars in a saucepan with milk and butter.
- Cut the remaining 5 carambars in small pieces and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar. Add flour and yeast.
- Once the carambars are melted, add them to the preparation.
- Pour into a cake pan and sprinkle small pieces of remaining carambars.
- Put in the oven for 40 min.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
To view more product like this click HERE
Out of stock
Carambar Caramel Box from France made by Carambar
This individually wrapped caramel candy has been a favorite of French kids since the 1950’s. And French adults are easily tempted too.
In addition, nothing like Carambar to bring back childhood memories. Carambar is also a great pastry ingredient! So what are you waiting for? Grab this delicious treats now!
To view more information on this product click HERE
|Dimensions||27 × 11.5 × 9 cm|