By accessing, browsing and/or using the (www.franceathome.com.au) Website You agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. France at Home PTY LTD (ACN:635 859 059 / ABN:65 635 859 059) [“We”, “Our”] attempts to ensure that the contents of the websites listed above are accurate and current at the time they are published. Prices of goods and services, postage and handling fees, and other charges displayed on the websites listed above are current at the time of display and are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and other product information. However, We are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
2. It is a condition of the person/s accessing, browsing and/or using the website listed above, [“You”, “Your”] that You accept that We will not be liable under any circumstances for any action You take relying on the information on this Website or using any service which is accessible using this Website. You expressly agree that Your use of the websites listed above is at Your own risk.
3. We assume no liability for the contents of any other Websites that You may access from the website listed above.
4. We exclude all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or through using the website listed above. To the extent that We are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, We limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material, goods or the relevant service as the case may be.
5. Any information provided on any of the website listed above is not professional advice and is for the purpose of general knowledge only.
6. All prices for retails customers are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST .
7. We reserve the right to cancel any order, at which time, We will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or phone number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received. All orders are subject to availability of stock and we undertake to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide prior to processing of orders.
8. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should You enter the wrong address, We are not obliged to resend the order to the correct address at our expense.
9. If You receive an item that is faulty or damaged, please contact us via email within 24 hours of receiving your goods and provide a brief description of the issue and a photo for verification. In the event that it is faulty or damaged, we will refund the original product price via the original method of payment. Alternatively, you may request a replacement, which will be dispatched (subject to availability) once we receive and have examined the faulty or damaged item.
10. We charge a delivery rate depending on weight and size of the parcel being sent for regular postal delivery within mainland Australia which is calculated on automatic on checkout. Title of the product(s) supplied passes to you after we receive cleared payment for the order. We will make every effort to deliver on time. For more detailed delivery information, please see our Shipping and Payment Policy.
11. We offer a Free Pick up option from our warehouse and also from Markets and Festivals we attend. You will be contacted within 24 hours to confirm a pick up time and location alternatively can state the Market in which you would like to pick up your order from in the order notes.
12. e Gift Vouchers once purchased will be emailed to the provided email address within 24 hours of the payments being relieved.
13. e Gift Vouchers are not required to be used in full or in a single transaction and any remaining funds will be available for future purchases.
14. France At Home is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a eGift Voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser. If the recipient does not receive the email eGift Voucher, please contact us immediately on (03) 8339 7438 or email us via our contact us page to send vouchers to an alternative email address.
15. All coupons / discounts can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, special offer or against an already discounted product.
16. All coupon codes are subject to terms and conditions and may be rejected if they are not met. For the terms and conditions of a certain coupons please email [email protected] .
17.France At Home, Refer a Friend program is only valid for new users being referred and is not valid or to be used in conjunction with any other offer/coupon code and excludes discounts on already discounted/special offers.
Discounts received by referring a friend or family must be used within 30 days and are not transferable, France At Home is not liable or responsible for any unused vouchers or discounts.
18. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations will become effective immediately upon publishing the new terms and conditions on the websites listed above. By continuing to access or use the websites listed above You will be deemed to accept all such variations.
20. Our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 65 635 859 059.