With a surge in online bookings due to the Covid-19 lockdowns, we have seen disruptions across our entire partnered carrier network. We're currently seeing delays in transit times in some areas. Read our Shipping and Payment Policy.

Selected:

Le Petit Marseillais Infusion of Coconut Water and Calendula Shampoo 200ml

$8.30 Inc GST

Out of stock

Le Petit Marseillais Infusion of Coconut Water and Calendula Shampoo 200ml

$8.30 Inc GST

OUR SECRET: A healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair. Discover our INFUSION range. Our authentic HYDRATION recipe takes care of your scalp and hair. – Organic Calendula infusion: mythical flower recognized for its protective and nourishing properties. – Organic Coconut Water: renowned for its moisturizing power.

RESULTS Your scalp is comforted and hydrated *. Your hair is hydrated and relaxed without being weighed down. They find softness, shine and lightness, from root to tip. A PLEASURE TREATMENT ROUTINE Apply all over the hair, massage the scalp thoroughly, then rinse.

PSST! WE TELL YOU ALL ABOUT OUR INGREDIENTS! In our formula, 97% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% are responsible for ensuring the sensoriality and good conservation of the formula. * Instrumental test on shampoo + conditioner

Out of stock

SKU: 3574661537429 Category: Tags: , , , Brand:

Description

OUR SECRET: A healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair. Discover our INFUSION range. Our authentic HYDRATION recipe takes care of your scalp and hair. – Organic Calendula infusion: mythical flower recognized for its protective and nourishing properties. – Organic Coconut Water: renowned for its moisturizing power.

RESULTS Your scalp is comforted and hydrated *. Your hair is hydrated and relaxed without being weighed down. They find softness, shine and lightness, from root to tip. A PLEASURE TREATMENT ROUTINE Apply all over the hair, massage the scalp thoroughly, then rinse.

PSST! WE TELL YOU ALL ABOUT OUR INGREDIENTS! In our formula, 97% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% are responsible for ensuring the sensoriality and good conservation of the formula. * Instrumental test on shampoo + conditioner

Ingrédients: Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

To view more products in this category, click HERE.

Additional information

Weight 0.285 kg
Dimensions 16.5 × 7.5 × 3 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Please register to get your referral link.
Close Menu
Get notified when this product is back in stock. We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.
×
×

Cart